Turn Drawings Into WEB Pages & Connect People, Activities & Notes In A New & Social Way.
Vuuch is the only solution that brings together people, information, and business methods in a new meaningful way.
What is Vuuch? Find out in less than two minutes
Vuuch revolutionizes how people inside or outside your organization engage information and deliver results. Vuuch turns information into a portal or access point to those involved. Start using it for free - be up and running in minutes.
Vuuch revolutionizes common methods for tracking and managing what needs to get accomplished, delivering results without asking users to change applications or working habits. Vuuch a PowerPoint presentation, Word Document, CAD file or even an entry in your ERP system and a Vuuch page is created that tracks the deliverable - users say it is like Facebook for files.
Vuuch knows what’s going on with the stuff you are working on. Vuuch brings the power of social to work by providing real-time and embedded information about the things you need to get done.
- Save time
- Increase awareness
- Deliver compliance
- Increase security
- Improve IP management
In our personal lives we connect with people based on interests, hobbies and friends. At work connections are specific to what we are working on and are therefore dynamically changing with our changing work load. Performance, efficiency and outcome are directly related to the strength of the connections within a network and the lag-time associated with communication.
The Vuuch social work management platform presents business data and business deliverables as WEB pages and uses the power of community to drive execution.
Vuuch for Project Managers
Learn more about vuuch.com the benefits and sign up for free at vuuch.me
The Vuuch team is presenting an introduction to Vuuch webinar every Tuesday. This weekly webinar will be at noon ET, 9am PT, 16:00 GMT. You can always register for the webinar using the same link: vuuch.com/webinar (this link always points to the upcoming webinar). We hope that you will recommend this weekly introduction to Vuuch to others in your company and on your team so they can easily learn how to use Vuuch.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. 32-bit or 64-bit.
AutoCAD 2007, AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD 2009, AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD 2012. 32-bit or 64-bit. Support for AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2014 upon request.
All verticals or flavors based on AutoCAD should be working like AutoCAD Architecture (ACA), Architectural Desktop (ADT), AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical , AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP (AMEP, ABS), AutoCAD P&ID. Localized AutoCAD is also supported.
Older versions or software products might be supported upon request.
Vuuch Manual – The first version of the manual is available. You can download it here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2772530/Vuuch%20Documentation.docx, or go to the Vuuch page and subscribe http://vuuch.me/collaboration/fileRepNW4/discussions/916.
- Register for free at www.vuuch.me.
- Download the zip file that corresponds to the AutoCAD version you have.
- Unzip the Vuuch for AutoCAD zip file.
- Run the included setup.exe file.
- Follow the simple instructions and basically just click on Next in all dialog boxes except the last where you click on Close. The User Account Control dialog box might show up and you have to click on Yes.
- Start AutoCAD (or your AutoCAD vertical product).
- Run the NETLOAD command and browse to the installation folder for Vuuch for AutoCAD and select AutoCad2010Addin.dll (or AutoCad2007Addin.dll)
Default installation folder is either of these:
C:\Program Files\JTB World\Vuuch for AutoCAD 2010
C:\Program Files\JTB World\Vuuch for AutoCAD 2007
- Now the Vuuch palette will show up.
- Click on the green login button on the Vuuch palette.
- Enter login details in the login dialog box and click on Login.
- The login button is change to a logout button and New, Reply, Update and Show\Hide Even Log are added.
Click on the green button with the white plus.
In the New Discussion dialog box a screenshot of the drawing will automatically be added. It can be removed or changed if needed.
Start by entering a Discussion Title.
Decide if the discussion access should be private, public or for a team.
Edit, Update or Remove Image by right clicking on an image in the list on the Discussions tab.
This is a modeless window that allow you to keep it open and also work within AutoCAD. This allows you to zoom into a detail and use the Capture Image button.
Files can be attached.
Right click in the palette for more options.
The following three commands are available.
Open the Vuuch palette.
If you don't want Vuuch to load automatically select No.
If you have selected to not load automatically you would need to use NETLOAD to load the DLL again.
Close the Vuuch palette.
At www.vuuch.me you can access the private WEB site that you and others invited can access.
- 2011-03-28 - version 1.3
- Support for AutoCAD 2012 and verticals.
- 2010-06-21 - version 1.2
- Updated to use latest version of Vuuch.
- Support for AutoCAD 2011 and verticals.
- 2010-03-01 - version 1.1
- Updated to use latest version of Vuuch.
- Fixed issue with capturing images when paper space was active.
- 2010-01-02 - version 1.0
The license agreement is found here.