JTB World at your service
JTB World is working with software development and consulting.
What can JTB World do for you?
JTB World is an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Systems Integrator (SI), developing software solutions, customizing existing software, solving problems and finding better, easier and quicker ways to do things. Outsource minor or larger development or customization projects to JTB World. We look forward working together with you. Your location does not matter since all contacts can be handled through email, phone or web-meeting. JTB World located in Sweden has worked successfully with small and large customers all over the world. We are here to help increasing your productivity.
JTB World can help you create scripts and programs for AutoCAD and its verticals and AutoCAD Architecture (ADT) based products, Revit platform. We can create commands to automate your work by using AutoLISP, VBA, C#, VB.NET or C++. JTB World has a lot of experience using, customizing and developing for Autodesk and Microsoft products.
Please contact us if you would like to have something done, customized, developed, hire us for our services or if you have any other questions.
JTB World works close with several outsourcing companies making it possible to handle most any kind of software projects at any size as well as drafting and modeling services. This way we can offer software development services on various platforms like Microsoft .Net, SharePoint, Java J2EE and LAMP, Enterprise Business Solutions using Oracle EBS, SAGE ACCPAC, Fusion MW, Open Source (PHP, MySQL, ROR), Mobility solutions, MS Dynamics and BIM solutions using AutoCAD and Revit with excellent quality at a very economical cost.
Contact JTB World directly for more information.
JTB World experience and knowledge base
Databases, CAD, office programs, economic, building engineering, electronic engineering, real-time systems, hardware test systems, reporting are some types applications developed or used as development platforms.
Automation and integration of programs like MS Office (from version 95 up to 2010), MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Visio, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture (Architectural Desktop), Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, NavisWorks, Mechanical Desktop, Autodesk Design Review (Autodesk DWF Viewer), MagiCAD HPV from Progman / Cadcom, MagiCAD Ventilation, MagiCAD Piping, MagiCAD Electrical, Rebis Structural, ProSteel 3D from Kiwi software, PDMS from AVEVA, Movex from Intentia, MS SQL Server, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader), PDF-XChange from Tracker Software, ProArc from Software Innovation.
Experience of OO-programming, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), patterns, refactoring, API, COM, COM+, ADO.NET, lean software development, SCRUM, Agile, Extreme Programming (XP), ERP, EDM, Engineering to Order (ETO), BIM.
Alpha/Beta tester for Autodesk; AutoCAD 2002 aka Kirkland, AutoCAD 2004 aka Red Deer, ADT 2004 aka Exeter, VIZ Render aka Kahn, AutoCAD 2005 aka Neo, ADT 2005 aka Juneau, AutoCAD 2006 aka Rio, ADT 2006 aka Rialto, AutoCAD 2007 aka Postrio, ADT 2007 aka Kyoto, AutoCAD 2008 (Spago), ACA 2008 (Kiasma), AutoCAD 2009 (Raptor), AutoCAD 2010 (Gator), AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD 2012, AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 214 (Keystone) among others.
Jimmy Bergmark, Owner/Manager, System Architect and Senior Developer. Programming since early 1980ies and has used, customized and programmed AutoCAD based products since 1989 and developed software since 1983.
Jimmy Bergmark has been working 9 years for the EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company Pharmadule Emtunga as an Architectural and Structural Engineer; CAD Manager, Database Manager, Development Manager and System Manager. He developed an enterprise engineering database application including support for Mechanical Completion (MC), Commissioning and Validation.
Jimmy is also blogging once in a while with news, tips & tricks, links and more.
JTB World is a Registered Microsoft Partner and member of MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network).
Jimmy Bergmark is member of ADN (Autodesk Developer Network) and an Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006 Certified Expert (continuing keeping up with the latest versions).
What others has said:
- "JTB FlexReport is a must have utility for anyone with more than a handful of licenses if they truly want to understand where they stand with their software license inventory and usage. In addition to license inventory and usage, JTB Flex Report allows us to troubleshoot issues with our license server that would otherwise have likely went unnoticed."
- "I've been looking for this feature in AutoCAD for years. I find myself many times in drawings where other users have erased the hatch boundary and I'm stuck with having to redraw the boundary from scratch. Now with you HatchB command, I'm a happy camper. Thanks a million!!!"
- About SmartPurger - "this program is one of the best utilities I have seen in a long time ... I just purchased a copy yesterday and ran it on my network today cleaning up a few larger projects. Some drawings went to 10 % of their original size - finally a tool that can get rid of all that useless invisible data in the Architect's drawings. This will free up a lot of space on my server ...
Thanks for doing a great job and making it available for an affordable price !
" - Herbert Kornhuber - System Administrator / Technical Support - Hidi Rae Consulting Engineers Inc.
- "I loaded up the program and ran it through a project, everything worked great. This program is awesome!!! Thank you for all your hard work and quick turn around time." - Happy client after delivery of a plug-in for ADT 2007 to automate extraction to a standard BOMA 1996 Excel spreadsheet. The solution was developed in Visual Studio 2005 / VB.NET.
JTB World has customers in the following countries around the world
JTB World has customers in most states in US
Click here for a list of JTB World customers.
- 2015-10-05 HVACPAC AutoCAD plug-in for HVAC and Piping work now with AutoCAD 2016 support
- 2015-05-26 JTB Steel 1.2.1 steel shape drafting app for AutoCAD released
- 2015-04-21 Spiro1.2 released
- 2015-04-14 JTB CAD Automation Tools 4.2 released. Batch create and update drawings. For example change title block text on hundreds of drawings automatically.
- 2015-04-14 JTB Sheet Set Creator 1.3 released
- 2015-04-13 JTB Align Plus 3.5 app for AutoCAD released
- 2015-04-13 JTB Text Bubble Plus 2.1 and Text Bubble 2.5 released
- 2015-04-13 SmartPurger 3.6 released. Script and batch processing for AutoCAD
- 2015-04-13 Palette Auto-hide Speed 1.4 released. Translated tooltips for AutoCAD.
- 2015-04-13 TransTips 1.2 released. Translated tooltips for AutoCAD.
- 2015-04-12 JTB FlexReport 9.2 released. Time to upgrade or request a free fully functional trial. Your network license assessment companion.
- 2015-04-12 JTB FlexReport LT 1.2 released
- 2015-03-20 OffsetInXref 1.2 released. Better Offset for AutoCAD.
- 2015-03-20 OsnapzBG 1.2 released
- 2015-03-20 License Borrowed Dialog Closer 1.0.1 released
- 2015-03-20 Catenary for AutoCAD 1.0 released
- 2015-03-20 DwgNotes for AutoCAD 1.2 released
- 2015-03-20 DwgInfoTip 1.4 released
- 2015-03-20 DimNotes for AutoCAD 1.3 released
- 2015-03-20 DimensionPatrol 1.3 released. Highlight edited dimensions for AutoCAD.
- 2015-03-20 DigSigStamp for AutoCAD 1.3 released
- 2015-03-20 Batch Publish for AutoCAD 2.0 released. Mass produce PDF and/or DWF.
- 2015-03-20 JTB Change Title 1.0 for AutoCAD released
- 2015-03-18 SSMPropEditor 5.2 released. Makes it easy to edit properties on multiple sheets in AutoCAD Sheet Set Manager. Request a free fully functional trial.
- 2015-03-16 JTB Current Folder 1.2 for AutoCAD released
- 2015-02-23 DWG Columns 2.1 released
- 2014-12-21 Engco for rebar detailing released
- 2013-04-09 UnitCAD for AutoCAD, plug-in for AutoCAD automation with parameters
- 2013-02-12 HTools AutoCAD productivity tools