Enhance Your User's Experience with the our DWG Infotip Shell Extension. Show the DWG version and DWG properties as an Infotip (tooltip) in Windows Explorer / File Explorer or even from file dialog boxes within AutoCAD.
- Enhance Your User's Experience with the our DWG Infotip Shell Extension.
- Show the DWG properties as an Infotip (tooltip) in Explorer or even from file dialog boxes within AutoCAD.
- Use DWGPROPS in AutoCAD and add information in the Summary or Custom tabs and it will show up just hovering above a DWG file.
- The Infotip will show the version of the DWG file, file size, date modified and most property information.
- PROPULATE allows quick, automated population of the Drawing Properties dialog data fields.
- No need to have AutoCAD installed. That means that everyone at your company can see this information.
- No need to open the drawing to know information like revision and other valuable information in the drawing.
The freeware version is showing the DWG file format and title.
See also the complementary application DWG Columns for Explorer to show the information in columns in Explorer.
Contact us for any questions, wishes or comments. A lot more can be done to automate your work.