With Text Bubble Plus you can insert text bubbles to lines, curves, or draw leaders with it, or quickly make a schedule from text bubbles and/or other blocks. Incrementing of numbers or letters is done automatically.
These “Plus” commands in Text Bubble Plus will help you fly through your work even faster.
Text Bubble now can be chosen to be the original one, or any other block of any shape, or MText.
1. TBB command will insert and align Text Bubbles at end points of lines, arcs, polylines, splines and leaders. While command is running, you can change the text value of the next bubble. Values enter in sequence as 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C or a, b, c will be automatically switched to next value in found sequence.
2. TBBLE command will draw leaders with Text Bubble blocks at end. Text will be increasing similar to TBB command.
More “Plus Features” are:
· TBB works with all nested lines and curves inside blocks or Xrefs.
· While TBB or TBBLE is running, type U to undo the previous action
· Easily manage Text Bubbles (and/or other similar annotative blocks) with - TBBCV (convert), - TBBRE (renumber), - TBBSE (setting) and - TBBSCH (schedule) commands.
Note: Text Bubble block will be scaled to current dimension text or by specified text height from TBBSE setting command.
Trial version usage is limited to drawing file size of less than 500 objects only. Support is available during the trial as well as after purchase.
JTB Text Bubble Plus can be purchased on Autodesk Exchange Apps. JTB Text Bubble Plus Trial can be downloaded here.
If purchase has been done via Autodesk Exchange Apps the download is available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps My Downloads page. Sign in with the same account used when purchasing.
9 USD for one license of JTB Text Bubble Plus or less depending on the quantity of licenses. The basic Text Bubble app is also available with less features and for 2 USD.
If you have really many users that you want to give access to this software we can discuss a discounted price based on your particular situation. Educational discounts available.
The license is perpetual and support is included. If you have more than one computer and you are the only user of the application one license is enough.
Purchase JTB Text Bubble Plus from the Autodesk Exchange Apps site or by contacting us.
Once you have purchased a license, use the JTB_ACTIVATE command to get your computer name and send to JTB World for activation key. This command is available at the command line only.
Available payment methods: Credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Bleue), PayPal, Local Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Bankgiro, Real-time Bank Transfer, Electronic Check (ECP), Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney and Alipay (PaySafeCard, Ukash, cashU, Boleto Bancario, Boleto Bancario can be made available upon request) Refund policy.
See the help file.
FAQ: When you start TBB, if starter text is 1, then the next will be 2, 3, 4. if starter is a, or A, next will be b, c, d, or B, C, D.
But you break the sequence by entering a custom text, here is 1, then the next will be just your custom text 1. If you want to trigger a new sequence, you have to enter 2, then TBB will know 3, 4, 5 will be the next.
Similar to a, b, c or a1, a2, a3. That mean, once you break the sequence, you have to enter 2 continuous item of to create a new sequence.
Most recent and previous versions:
- Compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016
- Upgrade error handle functions
- Fix bug when working in layout's viewport
- Upgrade to 3D working space.
- Add leader landing length setting
- Add additional attribute tags used as mark
- Fix slide image error cause true type font not plot
- TBBRE now have option to renumber with/without grouping similar numbers.
- Now the increment functionality covers a wider range of pattern. If you enter 1a, 1b then it will go 1c, 1d ... If you enter AB1, AB2 then it will go AB3, AB4 ...
- Bug fixed when DimScale is set to 0.
- Add Text Bubble Rectangle to the blocks list of Settings window
- Add highlight option to TBBRE command
- Fixed wrong scale in some cases when the alternative bubble block has no Mark attribute.
- Fix TBBRE and TBBSCH to always include in selection Text Bubble* blocks
- Initial release: upgrade from Text Bubble plugin.
The license agreement is found here