Merge, purge and convert Sheet Set DST files for AutoCAD, BricsCAD, GstarCAD, NanoCAD Plus/Pro and any other CAD software using Sheet Set DST files. For example AutoCAD's Sheet Set Manager (SSM) or AutoCAD Architecture's Project Navigator (PN) Sheet Set View.
Merge one or more sheet sets into another.
The purging is useful for IT or CAD Managers to correct performance problems with SSM Sheet Sets that started to perform badly. Sometimes the DST file can grow unreasonable large and the purging can help.
After converting from DST to XML advanced edits can be made like renaming Sheet Set Custom Property names, Sheet Custom Property names, subset names, view category names and most anything else and then convert the XML back to DST. Edits of the XML can be done in Notepad or an XML editor.
The JTB DST Tool trial is limited to work with 3 sample files that are included.
Current version is 1.7.0. The installer download is less than 1 MB. Freestanding app running with no need for any CAD software.
JTB DST Tool trial as AutoCAD app
If purchase has been done via Autodesk App Store the download is available on My Downloads page. Sign in with the same account used when purchasing.
After purchase click on the "Activate" button and follow instruction to receive the activation key from JTB World.
.NET Framework 4 or later - Download at Microsoft.com
Operating system - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 Server.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Older Windows versions might also work but are not directly supported.
The software runs stand-alone and does not require AutoCAD or other CAD software to be installed.
Compatible with AutoCAD versions (2005 and up to AutoCAD 2021) that has Sheet Set Manager (SSM) as well as AutoCAD LT. Works with all flavors/verticals based on AutoCAD like AutoCAD Architecture (ACA), Architectural Desktop (ADT), AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical , AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP (AMEP, ABS), AutoCAD P&ID, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Autodesk Advance Steel.
Compatible with BricsCAD V13 and newer.
Compatible with GstarCAD 2015 and newer.
Compatible with NanoCAD Plus/Pro 8.0 and newer.
JTB World is an Autodesk Authorised Developer
25 USD for one license of JTB DST Tool or less depending on the quantity of licenses. After purchase click on the "Activate" button and follow instruction to receive the activation key from JTB World. We normally try to reply within 24 hours.
Purchase JTB DST Tool from the Autodesk App Store site.
If purchase has been done via Autodesk App Store the download is available on the Autodesk App Store My Downloads page. Sign in with the same account used when purchasing.
If you have really many users that you want to give access to this software we can discuss a discounted price based on your particular situation. Educational discounts available.
The license is perpetual and support is included. If you have more than one computer and you are the only user of the application one license is enough.
If your company is tax exempt note that BlueSnap does not currently offer a way to prevent tax from being charged on orders. We need a copy of the tax exempt certificate to refund the tax if already paid.
Available payment methods depending on country where payment is done from: Local Bank Transfer (Canada), Wire Transfer to Canada, Interac e-Transfer, Cheque (to Canada). Via BlueSnap (Global Payment Gateway) these methods may be available (not a complete list as it is updated from time to time by BlueSnap): Credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Bleue), PayPal, Local Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, ACH, Google Pay, UK Direct Debit, Smart Debit, Real-time Bank Transfer, Electronic Check (ECP), Apple Pay, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney, Sofort, Giropay, iDeal, ENETS and Alipay (SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Direct Debit, PaySafeCard, Ukash, cashU, Boleto Bancario, Boleto Bancario can be made available upon request) - Refund policy
- Run installer .exe to install JTB DST Tool and follow the instructions. Default installation folder is C:\Program Files\JTB World\JTB DST Tool. Alternatively for AutoCAD app installer it is %appdata%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\JTB DST Tool.bundle.
- To run the program you find it on the Windows Start menu>All Programs>JTB DST Tool alternatively for AutoCAD app on the Plug-ins/Add-ins tab within AutoCAD.
- If purchased, click on Activate button.
Run JTB Sheet Set DST Tool.exe from the installation folder or start JTB DST Tool from the Windows Start menu.
If JTB DST Tool app for AutoCAD has been used for installation the application will automatically load in AutoCAD and also add the JTB World panel to the Ribbon tab Plug-ins/Add-ins.
Run DSTTOOL command in AutoCAD or click on the button in the Ribbon menu. This app will help you:
+ Merge DST files. If similar subsets found, they will be merged into 1 subset.
+ Merge-Copy DST files: using this method, regardless subsets duplication, DST files data will be added one after another.
+ Purge unused info in DST files to reduce filesize.
+ Convert DST files to XML format and back. Useful for if manual edits needs to be done to the file. Use for Notepad or XML Notepad or other XML editor.
+ After converting from DST to XML advanced edits can be made like renaming Sheet Set Custom Property names, Sheet Custom Property names, subset names, view category names and most anything else and then convert the XML back to DST. Edits of the XML can be done in Notepad or an XML editor. See our blog post How to rename Sheet Set or Sheet Custom Property names for details.
After modified, DST file will be backed up in the same folder.
Some Sheet Set Manager resources:
- Sheet Set Manager performance issue with Windows 2008 R2 server with SMB V2 active
- Slow Sheet Set Manager solution
- How to use unsupported characters in Sheet Set Manager
- Sheet Set Manager productivity tips on sheet indexing
- How to rename a Sheet Set dst file
- Sheet Set Manager performance tips
- Sheet Set Manager tutorial, tips and tricks
- Clear sticky Sheet Sets from Recent Documents List in AutoCAD
- Add a comma to the sheet title of a sheet in AutoCAD
- Performance tips when using SSM
- AutoCAD Sheet Set Manager properties shows '----' when you don't want to
- Sheet Set Manager Documentation
- How to rename Sheet Set or Sheet Custom Property names
- 2020-05-08 - version 1.7.0
- Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2021 support.
- 2019-03-28 - version 1.6.1
- Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2020 support.
- Add "Fix File Paths" command.
- 2018-03-22 - version 1.5
- Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019 support.
- Minor adjustments.
- 2017-10-23 - version 1.4
- Added ability to merge custom properties when DST files are merged.
- Added network license feature.
- 2017-03-21 - version 1.3
- Added support for AutoCAD® 2018
- 2017-02-14 - version 1.2
- Fixed a bug in trial mode, related to decimal symbol
- 2016-10-03 - version 1.1
- First public release
Engel & Company, Inc.
Moffatt & Nichol
Reardon Smith Architects Ltd.
Precision Geomatics Inc.
Freese and Nichols, Inc.
Rail Planning Services
Brisbane City Council
Rail Planning Services
Engel & Company, Inc.
Freese and Nichols, Inc.
ANDDES ASOCIADOS S.A.C.
JTB Sheet Set Publish app publishes sheets in Sheet Sets to files like PDF and DWF with advanced naming functionality.
If you want other features added feel free to contact us with your wishes.