Batch process AutoCAD with the help of Excel with JTB Batch Change.
JTB Batch Change brings the AutoCAD ActiveX Object Model to your command via Excel design spreadsheets. Some feature examples are:
With Batch Rename Objects you can rename layers in hundreds of drawing by substituting text "Concrete" with "CONC", or add a prefix of "AC " to each layer's name
With Batch Find and Replace you can find and replace text on multiple drawings.
You can import and update all blocks from a standard drawing to hundreds of other drawings.
You can replace all inserted blocks "DOOR-BD3" in layer "Archs" with block "DOOR-AC1", and move them to layer "ARCH-FURN"
You can change all texts whose styles are not prefixed with "ELEC" to "ELEC Standard" style, then change all block's attributes whose tag is "DATE" to current date.
You can for example change color and layer of all entities or specific entities like tex, mtext, dimensions. The options are almost endless.
You can convert all your inserted blocks from dynamic to static, or to anonymous blocks.
You can flatten all your drawing objects by setting all Z coordinates to 0.
You can Unload or Detach xrefs or change their name, file name or path.
Batch change drawing properties
Batch change attribute tags in title blocks and retain values.
Batch Change layers and their properties on many drawings.
Additionally, you can perform Batch Audit and Purge as well as much more.
When done with a batch processing you can see what has been processed in the log.
This is a great tool in the hands of AutoCAD users or CAD managers.
You can use JTB Batch Change 30 day trial license for evaluation and educational purpose only. Open Help worksheet, click on the License button to get your computer number. When purchased, send that number to JTB World for Activation Key. Inside AutoCAD the command JTBW_Activate_Apps can also be used to activate the license.
Support is available during the trial as well as after purchase.
If purchase has been done via Autodesk App Store the download is available on the My Downloads page. Sign in with the same account used when purchasing.
Operating system - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. Both 32-bit and 64-bit. Windows Vista and Windows XP are not directly supported but should work still work fine to use.
Compatible with AutoCAD versions (2012 and up to AutoCAD 2020). Works with all flavors/verticals based on AutoCAD like AutoCAD Architecture (ACA), AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical , AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP (AMEP, ABS), AutoCAD P&ID, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Autodesk Advance Steel.
JTB World is an Autodesk Authorised Developer
JTB World is an Autodesk Authorised Developer
150 USD for one license of JTB Batch Change or less depending on the quantity of licenses.
Purchase can also be done on the Autodesk App Store site.
Open Help worksheet in "%ProgramData%\JTB Batch Change.bundle\Contents\JTB Batch Change <version>.xlsm" and click on the License button to get your computer number. Send that number to JTB World for Activation Key after purchase is done. Inside AutoCAD the command JTBW_Activate_Apps can also be used to activate the license.
If you have really many users that you want to give access to this software we can discuss a discounted price based on your particular situation. Educational discounts available.
The license is perpetual and support is included. If you have more than one computer and you are the only user of the application one license is enough.
If your company is tax exempt note that BlueSnap does not currently offer a way to prevent tax from being charged on orders. We need a copy of the tax exempt certificate to refund the tax if already paid.
Available payment methods depending on country where payment is done from: Local Bank Transfer (Canada), Wire Transfer to Canada, Interac e-Transfer, Cheque (to Canada). Via BlueSnap (Global Payment Gateway) these methods may be available (not a complete list as it is updated from time to time by BlueSnap): Credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Bleue), PayPal, Local Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, ACH, Google Pay, UK Direct Debit, Smart Debit, Real-time Bank Transfer, Electronic Check (ECP), Apple Pay, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney, Sofort, Giropay, iDeal, ENETS and Alipay (SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Direct Debit, PaySafeCard, Ukash, cashU, Boleto Bancario, Boleto Bancario can be made available upon request) - Refund policy
Most recent and previous versions:
- 2019-10-21 - version 2.0.1
- Fixed empty command error in Import sheet.
- 2019-07-12 - version 2.0.0
- Added "Change CrossTab" sheet with new command "Populate Objects Properties" in Run window.
- Added option to restart AutoCAD after a number of drawing, also in Run window.
- Added "ATTSYNC" command to Block Definition object.
- Added "Convert To Text" command in AttributeRef object.
- New "JTB Batch Change.xlam" Add-In. All embedded code in old workbooks are removed. All commands run via that Add-In
- Updated the installer.
- 2019-03-28 - version 1.7.2
- Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2020 support.
- 2018-11-06 - version 1.7.1
- Added AttSync command to Import >> Block Definition & AttSync.
- Added option SaveAs to other drawing format
- Fixed minor issues.
- 2018-03-29 - version 1.7
- Fix bug in changing text: unexpectedly trim off spaces at text's beginning and end.
- Fix Log report on Text and *Cancel*
- Network license implemented.
- Add support for Drawing Standard file(*.dws)
- Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019 support.
- Fix minor issues.
- 2017-06-13 - version 1.6
- Fixed bug in find and replace text in Mtext that happens since version 1.3
- Added support for Drawing Template file(*.dwt)
- 2017-03-21 - version 1.5
- Added support for AutoCAD® 2018
- 2016-09-17 - version 1.4 (update)
- Fixed some spelling errors (no change in version number)
- 2016-08-09 - version 1.4
- Add ObjectDBX Disabled Mode to process drawings with proxy objects if Save Error happens in Normal Mode.
- Fix bug in Import sheet - Find Value formula.
- Add Xref Layer object.
- 2016-06-28 - version 1.3
- Fix bug in Owner Name (the owner block's name) of Attribute Reference.
- Add Width Factor and ObliqueAngle properties to Text, Attribute and Attribute Reference objects.
- 2016-03-28 - version 1.2
- Fix bug in Owner Name filter.
- Fix bug when hidden rows are included in drawings and commands selection.
- Text replacement function upgrade.
- Added support for AutoCAD® 2017
- No change in version number.
- version 1.2
- Replace Log Window by Log Spreadsheet.
- Fix bugs for working with Excel language packs other than English.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- version 1.1
- Minor bug fixed.
- Drawings backup folder is set to one place, and can be change via Help worksheet.
- 2015-04-20 - version 1.0
- First release
Contact us for any questions, wishes or comments.